Book the church hall
Bengeo Parish Church Hall
For church hall bookings and enquiries contact Wendy Celia on 01992 589538 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of Hire
- Hirers are responsible for the cost of repair to any damage incurred during their hire of the hall.
- Hirers are required to switch on emergency lighting as they enter the building. Switches are on the left wall of the porch as you enter and just beyond the door to the right of the stage, on the right hand wall. Please switch off when leaving the building.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Alcohol can be served but not sold on the premises.
- Hirers must ensure that all exits, emergency exits and fire appliances are free from obstruction. The hirer is responsible for calling the Fire Brigade in any event of fire.
- All rubbish must be removed from the premises including that from the kitchen swing bin; Bin liners are available under the sink. There are no rubbish collections from the hall.
- Hirers are at their own risk when in the Hall. The Parochial Church Council are not liable for any injuries sustained while using the Hall.
- If preparing, serving or selling food, please observe all relevant food health and hygiene legislation and regulations.
- Hirers must ensure that any electrical appliances brought to the premises and used there are safe and in good working order, and used in a safe manner.
- Heating controls must not be adjusted.
- Hirers must ensure hall, kitchen and toilets are left clean and tidy and that where young children are involved, no dirty nappies etc. should be left or put down the toilets. (plumbing bills may be charged to the hirer)
- Tables and chairs must be stacked away after use.
- Please turn out all the lights and ensure all doors are locked on leaving the hall.
- All users groups are requested to be considerate of neighbouring residents particularly when leaving the building in the evening and weekends.
- Motorists using the church hall are put on notice that Civil Enforcement of Parking Contraventions is in effect on Duncombe Road and surrounding streets.
- User groups involving children must act in accordance with the latest child protection laws of England and Wales.
- All user groups must act in accordance with the latest laws on equal opportunities; these promote the well-being and benefit of all within the local community, without distinction of culture, sex, race, ability, religious or other opinions, with the object of improving the quality of life for all concerned.
- The capacity of the hall is 80 persons; there are 80 chairs.